About Whole Foods
Whole Food survey is a customer experience/ satisfaction survey initiated by Whole Foods Market Inc., which is an American supermarket chain. It is well known for selling natural and organic foods and has 494 stores in North America and the United Kingdom. The Whole Food survey is basically a way for the company to comprehend the customer’s reviews and opinions towards their services and food products. There is a total of 2 methods, and by choosing either of them, you can enter into the sweepstakes. The officially declared sweepstakes prize from the company is a $200 gift card that can be redeemable at any Whole Foods Market store.
Whole Foods SURVEY REWARDS:
- Prize $200 Gift Card
Whole Foods Survey Rules:
- The entrant must be a legal US resident with 18 or older in age.
- No employees and their household members, affiliates, subsidiaries, and vendors are eligible for taking the survey.
- Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for each monthly drawing.
- The final winner will be contacted by email and will be given 5 business days to respond and claim the prize.
- The dates will differ by the locations, so don’t forget to check the official rules here.
- The responsibility of the taxes will be held by the winner only.
- If you happen to be the winner of the survey and accepts the prize, it permits the sponsor to publish your name and similarly if they choose without an additional award.
- You can also request the winner’s list by emailing the team at email@example.com
- Charming Charlie Survey $100
- Safeway Customer Feedback Survey
- Getgolistens Survey
- Express Customer Survey
- Enter Visionworks Eyewear Survey
Whole Foods Survey Step:
- Visit the official link through your browser at https://eu.wholefoodsmarket.com
- Click on the “Continue to the US Site” link to get going with the Whole Foods Market survey.
- Whole Foods Market takes every customer’s feedback very seriously as they are all about satisfying the clients.
- Quickly grab your Whole Foods Market register receipt to enter the required information.
- First, enter the Store Number that would be located on the bottom side of your Whole Foods Market register receipt.
- Now, enter the Transaction ID that would be located on your Whole Foods Market receipt.
- After this, select the date you visited that would be located on the bottom side of your receipt.
- Double check the entered information and click on the Next button.
- Now answer the survey questions as per your experience with Whole Foods Market.
- You’ll be asked to enter personal information to enter in the lucky draw.
- Double check everything before submitting your precious feedback.
Whole Foods Survey Useful Links
- Whole Foods Market website link: www.wholefoodsmarket.com
- Whole Foods Market feedback survey link: www.wfm.com/feedback