TESCO is a British retail chain of groceries and general merchandise. It is now an international brand with hundreds of stores in about seven countries. TESCO is a classic example of “economies of scale” which enable such stores to produce or buy products at amazingly low prices. This benefit is in turn passed on to the mass consumer. TESCO has gone for both mega-stores and very small stores in places like metro stations. This way, the brand has tried to cover the maximum segments of the market. The company has millions of customers and to keep them happy, TESCO conducts a Customer Satisfaction Survey called TESCO Views.
Tesco is a retail company known throughout the world for its grocery stores and other products. In the United Kingdom, where Tesco is primarily based, the company is leading the shares for grocery stores. Tesco was originally founded in 1919 and now runs more than 6,000 stores in 8 countries in Asia and Europe.
If you spare some minutes to completing the Tesco Ireland Survey on www.tescoviews.ie you may able to win a gift voucher £1,000 or get 25 Club Points!
- Your age must be 18 years or more.
- You have to provide your basic contact details or email id.
- You can use your discount option only once on one receipt.
- The code will expire within a given period of time
How To Win A £1,000 Gift Card In The www.tescoviews.com Survey:
- You will need:
1. A computer or a smartphone with internet access to take the Tesco customer satisfaction survey.
2. A recent Tesco store receipt that will help you to enter the required details on the survey link.
3. You must be over 18 years old in order to attempt this survey.
4. Basic information like Email Address, Name, 4-digit code, Date and Time would be required.
5. Ability to understand English.
6. Ability to respond correctly in English.
7. You must remember your last visit to Tesco.
8. A good memory to recall your overall experience at Tesco.
1. Go to the www.tescoviews.com website.
2. Note that fields marked with a star sign are must to fill.
2. Enter the 4 digit code printed on your store receipt. See image above for where to find the code.
3. Enter the Tesco survey.
4. Answer all of the survey questions, rating each one and giving additional information in the spaces provided if you so wish.
5. On completion, enter your personal details so that you may be contacted in the event you are a lucky winner of the £1,000 Tesco Gift Card.
- Tesco Groceries Contact Numbers(UK): 0800 323 4040, 0330 123 4040.
- Tesco Direct (UK): 0800 323 4050, 0330 123 4050.
- Tesco Query Postal Address (UK): Tesco Direct, Customer Service Center, Baird Avenue, Dundee, DD2 3TN.
- Tesco Survey Clubcard Query Info (UK): Tesco Clubcard, FREEPOST Tesco SCO 5043, Dundee, DD29XU.
- Tesco Tech Support Numbers (UK): 0800 323 4060, 0330 123 4060.
- Tesco Press Inquiry (UK): 0131 274 3630
- Tesco Press Query By Email (UK): TBpressoffice@tescobank.com
- Head Office Address: Tesco Stores Ltd, Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1GA
- Tesco Head Office Number (UK): 0844 826 1930
- Tesco Office Fax Number : +44 1992 644 024
- Tesco Office Email: email@example.com
- Tesco Customer Services: 0844 826 1930
Social Media Contact Pages
- Official Facebook Page
- Official Instagram Page
- Official YouTube Channel
- Official Twitter Page
- Official Pinterest Profile