Pizza Hut Survey: Hey to all foodies reading this right now! Do you want heaven where you can enjoy something cheesy, delicious and economical; all at the same time? Seems difficult to find such a place but not anymore! The first food item that crosses our mind when we think of something cheesy is a Pizza. Since Pizza Hut is in town, finding such a place is not at all difficult. Previously, finding classic pizzas at low prices was a dream. Indeed, Pizza Hut has made it really convenient for us By taking their Tell Pizza Hut Customer Satisfaction Survey @www.tellpizzahut.co.uk, you not only provide feedback but also win cash prizes of £1,000.
Tell Pizza Hut UK Customer Survey prize:
- 2 for 1 voucher
- £1,000 cash
Tell Pizza Hut UK Customer Survey Rules:
- The draw starts on the first day of every month and ends on the last day of every month.
- You do not need to make a purchase or payment of any kind to enter or win.
- The prizes are not transferable and the winner must accept the prize as awarded.
- The winner is responsible for all taxes on the prize.
- Tell Valvoline Survey
- Rite Aid Customer Survey
- Cash Store Survey
- Cafe Rio Customer Service Survey
- Toys ‘R’ Us Survey
Pizza Hut Customer Feedback Survey Guide:
- Enter the survey site at Reference Link 1 below and click the “Next” button to get started
- Fill in your contact details consisting of contact name, telephone number, email address, house number, postcode, delivery time order and type of order
- Enter the 14-digit receipt code at the bottom of your receipt
- Answer the questions and leave your comments based on your own experience
- At the end of the survey, you will get two offers. Choose one of them to redeem on your next visit to any Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut Customer Service Number:
If you have any question or problem regarding the Pizza Hut Survey or anything else, then please contact us below Pizza Hut customer service number.
- 0800 028 7034 – Calls are FREE from a BT landline. Charges from other network providers and mobiles may vary.
- 0330 123 0790 – Calls from UK landlines and mobiles will be charged at local rate. Your network provider will include these calls as part of any inclusive minutes.