About Mr. Lube
Mr. Lube was founded in Edmonton Alberta in 1976 and has since been servicing people in over 165 locations all across Canada. We have a team of dedicated automotive specialists, who love cars and have a passion for people. Our company has raised over $4 million for various charities since 2002. We are also involved in various other projects such as social responsibility, protecting the environment and recycling.
At Mr. Lube, we have a no appointment booking policy. This means, you will receive an oil change, fluid change and filter replacement service, among others, when you come in, without having to make an appointment.
Mr. Lube Customer Complaints Survey Reward
You can win free oil change weekly, 10 chances to win $1000 daily plus $1500 weekly.
Rules And Requirements for Mr.Lube survey:
- You must have the receipt with offer invitations.
- your age must be more than 18.
- You can take part in a given period of time.
- Eligible for one receipt, used once, per email.
- You must have a mobile/ laptop or Pc with internet access.
- The area or the region is fixed for the related companies.
- Pollo Campero Survey
- Race Trac Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Talk To Hannaford Customer Survey
- Vons Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Books-A-Million Customer Satisfaction Survey
How to Participate in the Mr. Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Go to www.TellMrlube.com. You do not have to capitalize any words for it to work.
- Select your preferred language by clicking the blue button for English or French.
- Read the short paragraph and enter the survey code from your receipt, as well as the date of your visit. There is a helpful diagram to the right. Click enter when ready.
- Answer questions about your most recent experience. Please be honest and thorough, following directions as some questions will allow more than one answer.
- When you have finished answering the questions, you will have a chance to enter all the sweepstakes and contests mentioned above. To do so, follow directions and enter the information requested. If you don’t want to enter, close your browser window.
- Mr. Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: http://www.tellmrlube.com/websurvey/2/rules/61
- Mr. Lube Official Website: https://www.mrlube.com/