About Gap survey :
Gap Factory Survey is a survey introduced by GAP, American clothing, and accessories store. Donald Fisher and Doris F. Fisher founded this company in the late 60s (1969). Gap Factory Survey is basically a processor initiative taken by any company to get the customers opinions and feedback about the services they provide. The procedure for this survey is very simple. Also, the rewards are given for taking the survey. Basically,
The survey is conducted in order to get the reviews and to keep a check on the performance of the company. The conducted survey helps in improving the performance as per the customer’s demand. Though, there are some rules for every survey so does Gap Factory Survey has that you will be reading in the next section of this article.
Gap survey Rewards :
- The reward given is on the next visit, i.e., 15% off.
Gap Survey Rules and Requirements:
- An Internet-connected device like a computer, laptop, smartphone required
- You must have a valid Gap receipt with a survey code.
- Legal resident of the United States
- 18 years of age or older.
- 10-15 minutes of your time
- Morrison’s Survey
- New Look Customer Satisfaction Survey
- My Starbucks Visit UK
- Tell Brewers Fayre Survey
- Our Boots Survey
How to Complete Gap Customer Satisfaction Survey Feedback Step:
- Go to the Gap Survey website: www.survey4gap.com
- Select your language (English, French or Spanish)
- Type in your age and select gender
- Enter the store number from your receipt
- Continue to complete the survey
Gap Customer Useful Links:
- Gap website, www.gap.com.
- Gap customer service number: 1.800.427.7895