Founded in 1971, Starbucks Corporation or your very own Starbucks is the largest coffeehouse company in the world. Headquartered at Seattle, Washington of the United States, it serves coffee in various flavors along with other snacks to millions of customers in 50 different countries through its more than 17,000 outlets. The first store is located at Pikes Place Market in Seattle and the store still retains the charm and flavor of the original store and still spot the old original Starbucks logo. Starbucks now spots the greener logo and still retain the mermaid.
Www.MyStarBucksVisit.com is the site, through which it attempts to know your experience during your recent visit in one of its 12,000 outlets in the United States and Canada. Here, you will get the opportunity to participate in its survey aimed to collect customers� feedback and share your experience in English, Spanish or French. By entering the Customer Code that you will find at the bottom of your receipt, you can start the survey and critically analyze its products and service, which will help the company to make your future visits even more pleasant and enjoyable. As a token of appreciation for your effort and time, Starbucks will provide a code at the end of the survey, which you can redeem for your favorite beverage during your next visit in any of its outlets.
Upon submission of Starbucks Survey, you will get a validation code which can be redeemed at Starbucks for a free beverage.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to participate in the survey.
- You should have the Starbucks store receipt.
- Home Good Survey
- Pick’n Save Survey
- Famous Dave’s Coupon Code Survey
- Harveys Supermarket Survey
- Savers Survey
MY STARBUCKS VISIT UK SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS:
- To complete the Starbucks Survey, go to the survey official site –http://www.mystarbucksvisit-uk.com
- Select the language of your choice. You can select from the options: English, French, and Dutch.
- Enter the customer code, it is written on your receipt.
- Click on Enter button.
- Answer the number of questions regarding your experience at the store. The answers must be true and honest.
- Rate some of the situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.