About Fred’s Super Dollar
Fred’s Super Dollar was opened in Coldwater, Mississippi in 1947. Today, their head office is based in Memphis Tennessee and they have approximately 650 stores, including 19 Franchised store. Fred’s combines all the elements of a discount dollar store, mass merchant and drug store, making the store’s format and strategy unique. These stores stock more than 12000 frequently purchased items that people use daily.
They also stock everything from premium brand names, their own brand and low priced or budget off-brands. The company’s mission is to put a smile on every client’s face by embracing change and achieving sustainable solutions.
Fred’s Super Dollar survey Rewards:
- Prize: $100 Fred’s Super Dollar Gift Card
Fred’s Super Dollar Survey Requirements:
- You must have an electronic device like a laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid and recent Fred’s Super Dollar receipt with a survey invitation.
- You don’t need to make any purchase to enter or win.
- To be eligible, you must be legal residents of the US.
- And at least 18 years of age.
- Official Loblaws® Survey
- Shell Canada Survey
- Toys” R” Us Canada Survey
- Pharmaprix Pharmacy Survey
- M&S Survey
Fred’s Super Dollar survey Step:
- Go to the website www.fredsinc.com/survey on your computer.
- Enter the date of your purchase.
- Fill out the receipt ID number found on your receipt.
- Select your age.
- Type in the characters for the spam checker. Then press ‘Submit’.
- Answer all the questions regarding your Fred’s purchase and experience.
- At the end of the survey, you will be asked if you would like to enter the sweepstakes to win a $100 gift card from Fred’s.
- If you choose ‘yes’, enter your name address, phone, and email address and click on ‘Submit’.
Fred’s Super Dollar Useful Links:
- Survey website: www.fredsinc.com/survey
- Fred’s official website: www.fredsinc.com