Publix Super Markets Inc. is an employee-owned supermarket chain, which was founded in 1930 by
George W. Jenkins in Lakeland, Florida. Publix is completely owned by its present and past employees and members of the Jenkins family and has become the largest employee-owned company in the world and is also one of the largest grocery chains in the USA. As of now, the company employs more than 1,93,000 employees. Publix also deals with money services, event planning, real estate, home delivery, and online shopping.
Publix supermarket is an employee-owned rapidly growing supermarket chain based in the United States of America. The stores are spread all over the country providing a variety of goods to its customers. Publix started a survey for its customers called Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey to receive the feedback of their customers based on their experience from past visits. The company just like others reward their customers for providing reviews to the company about the quality of products and services on their stores. The survey just takes 4 to 5 minutes of time for completion.
Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Publix offers its customers to take part in the survey to give their feedback about the product and services. The customers who take part in the survey are given a chance to enter the Publix Sweepstake, which gives them an opportunity to win $1000 worth gift card that can be spent on groceries at the stores. The company gives gift cards of $1000 to 10 lucky winners through sweepstakes draw. The Survey only takes five minutes to complete. Read the rules, requirements and steps to complete the survey.
Publix survey Rules and requirements :
- The age of the participant must be 18 years or greater to be eligible to take part in the survey
- The participant must be a resident of one of the states: Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, Alabama, Tennessee or North Carolina.
- The entry to the survey and sweepstakes draw is limited to one person per household.
- No payment or purchase is necessary to take part in the survey. And also more payment or purchase from the store will not boost your chance of winning. For an online survey, you need a purchase receipt. If you don’t have a receipt, you can choose the offline mode to take part in the survey.
- Employees including officers, directors, and workers of Publix and their family members are not eligible to take part in the survey and the sweepstake.
- The reward cannot be exchanged, sold, or bartered in any case.
- Winners cannot redeem the gift cards for money or in another alternative.
- You need a desktop, laptop, tablet or a mobile phone with good internet connectivity to take part in an online survey.
- The participant must have an understanding of either English or Spanish to take part in the survey as the survey is only available in these two languages.
- Sheetz Discount Coupon Survey
- Giant Eagle Survey
- H-E-B Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Church’s Chicken Guest Satisfaction Survey
- United Supermarkets Survey
How to take part in the Survey:
You can choose from the offline mode and online mode to take part in the Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey. For, the online mode you would be requiring the latest purchase receipt from the store and if you don’t have a receipt, you can choose the offline mode.
- Online Mode
If you have a purchase receipt of the Publix store from your recent visit, you should opt for the online mode to fill the survey and take part in the sweepstake. Follow these steps to successfully submit your entry into the Publix sweepstake by filling the online survey.
- Visit the official website of the survey which is publixsurvey.com
- Chose your preferred language from English and Spanish.
- Now enter the store number, which is mentioned on the receipt.
- Next, it will ask for the survey code, the code is also available on the receipt. Tick the checkbox if your receipt does not have a receipt.
- Next, enter the time mentioned on the receipt in the time stamp.
- Click next to continue to the Publix Survey
- You will be redirected to the survey page, where you are to answer the questions about your experience you had when you recently visited the store. Give your honest and genuine reply to the questions asked.
- You will be now asked to rate your experience in the store.
- Submit your response by clicking on ‘Submit’.
- You will be now asked to fill your personal details like name, email id, and phone number.
- You will be notified by email about your entry to the sweepstake.
- Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.publixsurvey.com
- Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
- Publix Official Site: www.publix.com
Publix Customer Satisfaction survey is conducted by Publix Inc. to receive genuine feedbacks from its customers and implement the changes suggested by them to improve the services the company offer to its customers. The company, in return, rewards those customers by giving them an opportunity to take part in Publix sweepstake. The awards in the sweepstake are 10 gift cards of $1000.