About Orchard Supply Hardware
Orchard Supply Hardware is a daughter company of Lowe’s, the mega, superstore that is recognized all over the nation. While Orchard is a smaller chain with only a little over 90 locations to boast of, it is known for its small-town feel that makes you feel at home as soon as you walk through the doors. The chain carries a variety of home improvement items, tools, and gardening products.
Founded in 1931, the hardware chain still employs its traditional mindset of treating customers like neighbors and doing everything that they can to keep customers for life. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California and has been since its doors opened. As of 2013, the company employed over 5,400 staff members across the nation.
ORCHARD Survey Rules And Requirements :
- You need laptop/Pc or mobile with internet access.
- Your age must be 18 years or more.
- Keep your receipt handy and use the code from it.
- Carry the receipt on your next visit.
- You can use the receipt code only once on your one purchase.
- You must be aware of the English or Spanish language.
- Generally, the users must be of the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada residential.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Liquor Corporation Survey
- M&M Shops Survey
- Cabela’s Canada Survey Online
- Geek Squad Survey
- White Spot Survey
HOW TO FILL IN THE ORCHARD SUPPLY HARDWARE SURVEY:
- Go to the survey site by clicking on www.oshsurveys.com.
- Go through the company’s message and instructions.
- Enter the receipt number.
- Now re-enter the receipt number for verification purpose.
- Also, select the category that describes your age from the drop-down menu provided.
- Type the characters in the box given.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- Now begin the survey and answer some questions regarding your latest visit to the store.
- Rate a few statements according to your level of satisfaction with their services.
- Orchard Supply Hardware Official Site: http://www.osh.com/