About KFC Australia:
Kentucky Fried Chicken; one of its kind is famous all around the globe. It originated basically from the hands of Harland Sanders who experimented with fried chicken to serve hungry motorists and his chicken became famous after he served it to the governor. The first store was located in Guildford, Sydney. As for now, there are currently more than 600 stores across the country which collectively serve roughly two million guests every week, more outlets are soon to open in Australia.
KFC Survey Requirements:
- You must have an electronic device like a laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid and recent KFC receipt with a survey invitation.
- You don’t need to make any purchase to enter or win.
- To be eligible, you must be legal residents of Australia.
- And at least 18 years of age.
- Stop & Shop Survey
- Tires Plus Survey – Win $500
- Fred’s Super Dollar Sweepstakes Survey
- Heinen’s Survey
- Safeway Customer Feedback Survey
KFC Australia survey Step by Step:
- Go to the survey page at https://u.kfcvisit.com/aus
- On the welcome page, you will need to enter a few bits of information that are printed on your receipt. These include the store number of the location you visited, as well as the date and time. Refer to the illustration for guidance.
- Rate your overall experience upon dining at KFC ranging from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Describe your visit type: catering, dine in, drive-thru, or carry out.
- Rate your level of satisfaction with a few key elements of the restaurant including the cleanliness, service speed, order accuracy, staff friendliness, food taste, and value for money.
- Mention any problems encountered during the visit, if any.
- Rate the likelihood that you will recommend the place to your friends and return to it yourself.
- KFC Australia Website: https://www.kfc.com.au/
We have addressed various topics about the KFC Feedback Survey. We hope at least one topic among those helped you in any possible way. If there is anything that you wanna let us know, please use the comments section below. Your feedback means a lot to us. Thank you for reading.